www-community mailing list archives

From Rodent of Unusual Size <Ken.C...@Golux.Com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Open this list
Date Sat, 26 Oct 2002 15:19:34 GMT
* On 2002-10-26 at 10:05,
  Andrew C. Oliver <acoliver@apache.org> excited the electrons to say:

> View 3: Close the list to all except members and committers.

i think that's a bit more negatively stated than necessary.  try:

'allow posting by committers, members, and invitees, and restrict
access to the archives to the subscribers.'

something that just occurred to me: this ends up being less
approaching my intent than i thought, since even committers and
members won't be able to see the archives unless they're
subscribed.  *that's* certainly not what i want to see happen.

so, *shrug*.

View 1: +1 Sam, Steven Noles, Jeff Turner
View 2: +1 Andy, +0.5 ken
View 3:
--
#ken	P-)}