From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: ApacheCon 2019, Las Vegas - CFP link disabled before deadline
Date Mon, 13 May 2019 13:41:41 GMT

On 5/13/19 8:34 AM, Suresh Kumar Anaparti wrote:
> Hi ApacheCon team,
>
> CFP link to submit proposal is disabled before the deadline. Please check.

No. It wasn't. This is a matter of timezone differences.

For the sake of the people that have left this to the last possible
minute, I have silently extended the deadline by 48 hours. Please don't
advertise that widely, but please go attempt to submit your talk again.

Thanks.

--
Rich Bowen - rbowen@rcbowen.com
http://rcbowen.com/