From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: Releases, announcements, interviews at ApacheCon.
Date Mon, 15 May 2017 12:36:21 GMT

On 05/07/2017 12:38 PM, Shawn McKinney wrote:
> Hey Rich, my project apache fortress, is releasing as we speak, which will be announced
in the next day or two.  Would very much like to get this info into the feeds surrounding
the apachecon event as I’ll be attending/presenting there as well.

> Our releases are posted to announce@apache.org.  Based on this info I’ll also cc you
and the press@apache.org.  Is there something else we should be doing to get the word out?
 Open to feathercast as well.

Excellent.

The FeatherCast schedule is at
https://public.etherpad-mozilla.org/p/acna2017_feathercast if you want
to pick a time that works best for you, or just come find me. :-)

I'm still trying to figure out where all of the various rooms are, and
will be updating to this list as I have details. Setup is still ongoing.

--Rich

http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon