From Shawn McKinney <smckin...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Releases, announcements, interviews at ApacheCon.
Date Sun, 07 May 2017 16:38:26 GMT
Hey Rich, my project apache fortress, is releasing as we speak, which will be announced in
the next day or two.  Would very much like to get this info into the feeds surrounding the
apachecon event as I’ll be attending/presenting there as well.

Our releases are posted to announce@apache.org.  Based on this info I’ll also cc you and
the press@apache.org.  Is there something else we should be doing to get the word out?  Open
to feathercast as well.

Thanks,