From Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: TomcatCon, Apache IoT - what does success look like?
Date Fri, 21 Apr 2017 14:56:41 GMT
On 21/04/17 15:24, Rich Bowen wrote:
> Roman and Mark,
>
> I would like to hear from each of you what "success" looks like at
> your events at ApacheCon.

1. An increase of 100+ in paid registrations directly attributable to
people expressing an interest in TomcatCon (via the add-on during
registration).

2. An average of >50 people attending the TomcatCon track sessions.

3. Attendees asking us to do it again.

Feedback (with numbers) on how we are doing on the first point would
be helpful. My guess is we are quite a way off my 100+ target.

Thanks,

Mark