From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: Query about promotional opportunities
Date Fri, 03 Mar 2017 18:21:24 GMT
FYI, I've forwarded this request to our conference sponsorship contact,
where you will hopefully get a more detailed answer to this question.
Thanks!

On 03/03/2017 05:51 AM, Oxford Dictionaries API wrote:
> Hello,
>
> We have recently launched our Oxford Dictionaries API<https://developer.oxforddictionaries.com/>,
and I wondered if there might be any promotional opportunities (for example, manned or unmanned
stands, inserts for goody bags, attendee email list rental, adverts in the programme, speaker
opportunities) at upcoming Apache Con events for us?

> I hope to hear from you soon.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Joanne
>

> Joanne Oughtred
> Oxford Dictionaries API
>
> Oxford University Press
> Great Clarendon Street
> Oxford
> OX2 6DP
>

> Oxford University Press (UK) Disclaimer
>
> This message is confidential. You should not copy it or disclose its contents to anyone.
You may use and apply the information for the intended purpose only. OUP does not accept legal
responsibility for the contents of this message. Any views or opinions presented are those
of the author only and not of OUP. If this email has come to you in error, please delete it,
along with any attachments. Please note that OUP may intercept incoming and outgoing email
communications.

http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon