From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject The CFP is now closed. Thank you!
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2017 14:53:01 GMT
Thank you to everyone who submitted talks to ApacheCon North America in
Miami. The CFP is now closed, and we're sifting through these papers to
select a schedule.

If I'm looking at this right, we have 229 submissions. That's up from
172 submissions for the last event, and from these 229 we have to select
just over 100, I believe (still fiddling with the number of tracks, so
could be as many as 216, and as few as 90, depending on various things).

More updates here as we have them, and we appreciate your patience!

--Rich

http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon