www-apachecon-discuss mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: ApacheCon.next
Date Fri, 27 Jan 2017 19:41:59 GMT

On 01/27/2017 02:20 PM, Leif Hedstrom wrote:
> Roger, I will talk to the PMC chairs. Is there a preference from ACNA / LinuxFoundation?
I’m fairly certain we would prefer Mon-Tue, or even Tue-Wed if LF is ok with that.
>> Events that are outside of the main event (chronologically) will have to
>> have a different pricing, somehow, to accommodate for these
>> out-of-schedule days.
> Yep. That’s what we did last year, it was a marginal cost (I think $150 / person) for
those who did not attend ACNA itself. For ACNA ticket holders, there was no additional fee.

If ApacheCon ticket holders are able to attend it, then I'd have a
preference for Tue/Wed, since the majority of ApacheCon attendees will
not be present on Monday, and thus wouldn't be able to attend a Monday


Rich Bowen - rbowen@rcbowen.com - @rbowen
http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon

View raw message