From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: AW: Project summit without attending the Conference?
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2017 08:58:13 GMT
Hi guys,

I just wanted to inform you that I discussed things with the girls from the LF and they would
provide the Flex project with a dedicated Flex Summit which is financially separate from the
rest of the Conference. We would be provided with a fully equipped venue for holding 40 People
for about 125$/person. It should be at least 30 attendees in order to be a break-even for
the LF (They could do with a few less but would not provide audio-recording in that case).

We are currently discussing things on the Flex mailing list. But I thought I’d forward the
news here too. Eventually this would be an interesting option for other Projects and I guess
this is no Flex-only offer.

Chris