From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Project summit without attending the Conference?
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2017 16:22:41 GMT
Hi,

I am currently trying to convince my fellow Flex guys to have a project Summit on Monday before
the conference. Now there were some (ok … one) people not wanting to have to pay for the
conference just to attend the project summit. Would it be possible to get a ticket for just
a Project summit? This way the ones wanting to attend the conference and the ones not wanting
to could just get that ticket?

Chris