From Shawn McKinney <smckin...@apache.org>
Subject Re: About speakers presentations
Date Thu, 13 Oct 2016 13:44:03 GMT

> On Oct 13, 2016, at 3:24 AM, andrea <andreapatricelli71@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Thank you very much for the very detailed explanation! I'm going to do a little "web-training"
about presentations. And I'm very bad to templating, I will kindly accept the ASF ones :)
> Can also I ask here for templates or will be they accessible from another resource?

Hello Andrea,

you may use any template, assuming it doesn’t violate common sense guidelines.  Many apachecon
presentations have templates supplied by the speaker's company, or specific project.  Many
use the community supplied templates.  Some use personal ones or none at all.  It’s really
up to you.  Whatever fits your talk which judging by how much thought you are giving to this
will probably be a great one.  :-)

Good luck,
Shawn