From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject API Key for ApacheConEU 2016 Core and BigData?
Date Thu, 29 Sep 2016 06:34:46 GMT
Hi,

I think I started a discussion on this about a year ago, but things have evolved, so here
goes again :)

A few people from the Java User Group Darmstadt initiated a project for creating an offline-capable
mobile conference planning App. As usually WIFI on conferences sucked greatly. Last year we
managed to get a prototype running and have been working on this since then. The project is
called DukeCon and we're developing it in the open at GitHub (https://github.com/dukecon)

Now our app has matured quite a bit and we are currently extending the server by adding additional
conference adapters. Being an Apache addict, I thought it would be great to implement an adapter
so I could add ApacheCon to the list of supported conferences. I know that we usually have
the schedule hosted at Sched.org.

They have a REST API, that can be used to query exactly the information I'm looking for. In
order to do that however I would need an API-KEY for the conference. I guess you guys here
will probably know what it is and could eventually provide me with it.

So I am asking: Is there any interest in me supporting ApacheCon in our conference planner?
If yes, what would I have to do in order to get the API Key for both conferences?

Chris