From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: AW: API Key for ApacheConEU 2016 Core and BigData?
Date Thu, 29 Sep 2016 14:21:49 GMT

On 09/29/2016 09:38 AM, Rich Bowen wrote:

> On 09/29/2016 09:33 AM, Christofer Dutz wrote:
>> Well I did have contact with them and as far as I'm informed you have one key per
event ... that was why I thought I'd ask. And I'm definitely not gonna start scrapping stuff
tom the site, even if Apache probably provides all the tools I would need for that ;-)

> Oh! I didn't know that. Well, I imagine that changes things. I'll ask
> Angela and see what she says.

LF's response is:

My only concern is that his intended use might violate the TOS from
Sched - let me get back to you tomorrow with that after I read through
things.

So, hopefully we'll have word soon. Thanks for pushing on this.

--Rich

>> I would have preferred to access the REST API they provide, but I could also work
with the CSV Daniel talked about. As long as it contains the Information needed ;-)