From Melissa Warnkin <missywarn...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: UPDATED INFO RE CLOSING DATE...was Re: ApacheCon EU 2016 Travel Assistance Applications are now open!
Date Fri, 26 Aug 2016 14:55:34 GMT
Dear Elezer,Thank you for your email. We will have his email address removed from the list(s)
he had been subscribed to.Have a pleasant day and best regards,Melissa WarnkinExecutive Assistant

      From: Elezer Puglia - Henley & Partners <elezer.puglia@henleyglobal.com>
 To: "apachecon-discuss@apache.org" <apachecon-discuss@apache.org>; "announce@apachecon.com"
<announce@apachecon.com>
Cc: Melissa Warnkin <ea@apache.org>; Melissa Warnkin <missywarnkin@yahoo.com>
 Sent: Friday, August 26, 2016 3:01 AM
 Subject: RE: UPDATED INFO RE CLOSING DATE...was Re: ApacheCon EU 2016 Travel Assistance Applications
are now open!

Dear apache.org,

I'd like to request your actions in order to remove the email address of Justin Shine, justin.shine@henleyglobal.com,
from your mailing lists. Mr. Shine no longer works for Henley & Partners, so it doesn't
make sense to have these emails sent to his former address.

I have tried (twice) to send a subscription cancellation on his behalf, even from his former
email account (over which I have control), but to no avail.

Thank you beforehand for your attention, and best regards,

Elezer Puglia
Head of Group IT

Henley & Partners Group Holdings Ltd
Klosbachstrasse 110