From Marcel Offermans <marcel.offerm...@luminis.nl>
Subject Re: Apache Big Data / ApacheCon conference Invitation Letter required for Non-US Citizens?
Date Fri, 06 May 2016 12:52:42 GMT
Hello Ate,

That same page [1] also contains a link to a page that allows you to check what travel documentation
you need depending on your country of origin. If you select “Netherlands” there it states
that an eTA is enough. So the notice you quote is as confusing to you as it is to me but so
far I’m guessing we’re good to go. Some official confirmation would be nice though.

Greetings, Marcel