From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Giving a Maven training at apachecon?
Date Sun, 21 Feb 2016 09:00:58 GMT

Hi,

I am currently trying to simplify the build of the apache flex project by adding Maven support.
As Maven knowhow isn't widely spread among the other team members and having given several
Maven trainings in the past, I was planning on giving a non official, free Maven training
at the ApacheCon in vancouver. My main intention is to get my fellow team members up to speed
with the concepts of Maven, but others would be welcome.

Now I wanted to double check if this could be problematic as the other official trainings
at the conference are paid ones.

Chris