From Shane Curcuru <...@shanecurcuru.org>
Subject Listing of slides from past ApacheCons?
Date Mon, 21 Sep 2015 14:18:41 GMT
I'm trying to do research on presentations at past ApacheCons, but the
http://archive.apachecon.com/ site isn't being very helpful.  Any tips /
anyone want to volunteer to make it easier to navigate?

In particular, the only past events link goes back to the wiki, and many
of the links from the wiki to past event details are borked (in
particular, the past year or so of LF event pages are not found on their
site anymore, which is disappointing).

It would even be helpful if the archive.ac.c site had a simple directory
listing, so you could easily see which /na2013/presentations, etc.
directories existed (and which didn't).

I started trying to compile historical source links to actual listings
of slides or videos, but I've run out of time - feel free to take over
or ask for edit rights on the Google sheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19jRkYjl8bsf4JUR92MLbnJOEYWjndYGlC--VM-ZXrAY/edit?usp=sharing

- Shane