From Shane Curcuru <...@shanecurcuru.org>
Subject Re: templates for presentations for ACEU15
Date Sat, 19 Sep 2015 21:10:40 GMT
On 9/9/15 3:51 AM, Andrea Pescetti wrote:
> On 09/09/2015 Maxim Solodovnik wrote:
>> I will be glad to have the smaller template :)
>
> Here you are. I've just upload both of Nick's templates to the Templates
> site.
>
> http://templates.openoffice.org/en/template/apache-conference-europe-2014-aceu-14
>

> http://templates.openoffice.org/en/template/apache-conference-north-america-2015

Anyone made any progress on an update for 2015?

Also - it seems like the projectors will be 4:3, not the 16:9 that I
think these templates are using.  Is that simple to fix or no?

- Shane

(Sadly, I have zero Impress-fu - I'm seriously considering just going
for simplicity without backgrounds and using Keynote since I'm on a Mac)