From Melissa Warnkin <missywarn...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Any space for evening hackathons / meetups in Budapest?
Date Tue, 08 Sep 2015 21:00:49 GMT
Oh hiiiii, stranger!! Long time, no talk - great to hear from you!!! I suggest sending this
inquiry to Jan I and the LF.
And no, we haven't been abbreviating the different events w/their own abbreviations!
Look forward to seeing you in Budapest - I'm sorry I missed you at OSCON (you're very first
time there even!), but I had surgery that Wednesday. :-(
~M

      From: Nick Burch <apache@gagravarr.org>
 To: apachecon-discuss@apache.org
 Sent: Tuesday, September 8, 2015 4:29 PM
 Subject: Any space for evening hackathons / meetups in Budapest?

Hi All

Does anyone know if there'll be space in Budapest this year, at either
ACEU or ACBD[1], for project meetups / hackathons?

I tried checking likely places:
  * https://wiki.apache.org/apachecon/
  * http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apache-big-data-europe/extend-the-experience/evening-events
  * http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apachecon-core-europe/extend-the-experience/evening-events
  * http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apache-big-data-europe/extend-the-experience/colocated-events
  * http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apachecon-core-europe/extend-the-experience/co-located-events
But none of them seem to have a definite answer either way

Anyone know?

Thanks
Nick

[1] I hope those are the right abbreviations...