From Dominik Stadler <dominik.stad...@gmx.at>
Subject Re: Last call for cheap entrance to ApacheCON and Apache Big Data Budapest September 28 - October 2
Date Fri, 28 Aug 2015 19:49:30 GMT
Hi,

I tried to register, but got back a HTTP 503 Error message for both of them:

Service Unavailable

HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable.

This are the URLs that report the error

https://www.regonline.com/Register/Checkin.aspx?EventID=1720311

https://www.regonline.com/apachebigdataeu2015

Any chance you can extend the special offer until after this is fixed?

Thanks... Dominik.