From Sally Khudairi ...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Last call for cheap entrance to ApacheCON and Apache Big Data Budapest September 28 - October 2
Date Fri, 28 Aug 2015 17:31:15 GMT
Tweeted :-) https://twitter.com/TheASF/status/637316397333409793

Bon weekend,
Sally
________________________________
From: jan i <jani@apache.org>
To: apachecon-discuss@apache.org
Sent: Friday, August 28, 2015 11:31 AM
Subject: Last call for cheap entrance to ApacheCON and Apache Big Data Budapest September
28 - October 2

Hi

Less than 24 hours left to book a cheap entrance to apache big data and apacheCON

==============

ASF Committers - it is
important to us, the ASF and the Linux Foundation, to make sure this
year's events meet your needs, and that you have the chance to attend.
Join us, then let us know what you liked and what you didn't and we'll
use that feedback for next year.

Many of you are already joining us to speak at the event, which we thank you for. For those
of you who have not decided yet whether you will attend, I'm pleased to let you know that
the Linux Foundation is offering a
'flash registration sale' for committers through the end of the week;
they know as much as we do the importance of your participation.

So, register before this Saturday August 29th and attend either event for only €175 (that
is a €200 discount from current registration). What's included? Breakfast, breaks and lunch
daily; attendee shirt; two evening events, and the ability to meet your fellow committers
and community members face to face for
discussions and collaboration. We really hope you'll join us in
Budapest.

To register with the discount, click either link below, choose Committer
Registration and use discount code ASFCOMMIT to receive your discount.

Apache: Big Data Registration: http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apache-big-data-europe/attend/register
ApacheCon: Core Registration: http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apachecon-core-europe/attend/register

For those committers that already registered at the higher price, the Linux Foundation will
be refunded the excess fees you paid to match the
pricing above.
====

Come and join the fun, listen to the talk, talk with your community and network.

On behalf of the apacheCON Team

jan i.