From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: Less than 48 hours to submit your paper for "apache big data" September 28-30 Budapest.
Date Wed, 08 Jul 2015 13:07:15 GMT
So assuming at least one of my talks would get accepted for the ApacheCon Core and I wanted
to attend to the ApacheCon BigData, I have to register as normal customer?

Chris

Von: jan i <jani@apache.org>
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 8. Juli 2015 11:25
An: apachecon-discuss@apache.org
Betreff: Less than 48 hours to submit your paper for "apache big data" September 28-30 Budapest.

Hi.

In less than 4 hours (July 10th) it is too late to get free entrance to
apache big data.

Please submit your paper now, there are still space for more talks.

the apacheCON team have identified about 35 talks that was submitted to
apacheCON CORE,
which really belongs in apache big data. LF has promised that the speakers
will be contacted, and
that the talks will be considered for apache big data.

A big thank you to everybody who already submitted talks and those who does
it in the coming
hours.

On behalf of the ApacheCON Team
rgds