From Nick Dimiduk <ndimi...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Suggested review timeline for apacheCON CORE.
Date Sun, 05 Jul 2015 21:47:19 GMT
Jan --

I plan to look at the proposals today. Are there any guidelines for what
constitutes a track? For instance, I assume there are time fixed slots
within which all tracks are coordinated. How many slots are there? Is it
acceptable to double-up in a single slot two talks that look too short for
a full session? Any other guidelines? Maybe there's a wiki page with this
information that I haven't seen.

Help/guidance is appreciated as I've only ever attended a single ApacheCON
and I've never been a track committee.

Thanks,
Nick