From jan i <j...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Suggested review timeline for apacheCON CORE.
Date Sun, 05 Jul 2015 22:58:22 GMT
On 5 July 2015 at 14:45, Christofer Dutz <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de> wrote:

> Öhm ... I thouht we have to look at what tracks survive LFs selection and
> if we can make a track out of that ...
>
> Well in this case I would like to propose the Flex Track and I would also
> propose this order (@Justin: please correct me if you see it differently
> ... it's 39°C here and I desperately need to get to the pool ;-) ):
>
> - Introduction to Apache Flex
> - Unit testing Apache Flex Applications
> - Build mobile apps using Apache Flex (yes, including iOS!)
> - Building HTML5/JS apps using FlexJS
> - Building FlexJS applications with Maven
> - An introduction to Apache Flex BlazeDS

while scheduling, I saw that there are only 3 speakers, and you have
ordered the presentations so that
each speaker will give 2 presentations back to back.

I do not recommend keeping the same speaker for 2 presentations back to
back. But if the projects prefers
I will let the schedule stay.

rgds
jan i.