From jan i <j...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Suggested review timeline for apacheCON CORE.
Date Sun, 05 Jul 2015 23:33:53 GMT
On 6 July 2015 at 01:20, Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> > while scheduling, I saw that there are only 3 speakers, and you have
> > ordered the presentations so that each speaker will give 2 presentations
> back to back.
>
> Is it likely that the track is in the same room? If it’s in separate room
> then not having the same speaker back to back would make it easier for the
> speakers depending on the gaps between talks.

Flex track will be in 1 room 1 day.

It is tough for a speaker to give 2 different presentations back to back,
but please also consider the audience, who might be slightly confused and
not remember
the change of subject.

but as written earlier, I respect what the project wants, just airing my
opinion.

rgds
jan i.