From jan i <j...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Suggested review timeline for apacheCON CORE.
Date Mon, 06 Jul 2015 06:51:47 GMT
Thanks for your offer to help, reviews should be done by now, and we are in
the
process of building tracks. The projects/people who offered to build a
track,
are currently doing so, and these talks will be accepted with just a small
check.

We still have many talks that do not belong to dedicated tracks, and we
look to
group these together so that we have maximum projects represented. I have
seen
3 AOO talks during my own review, and I know 1 has been judged accepted by
other reviewers.

The ACNA is a PITA, I am not happy that it is open in parallel, and it is
one
of the items I have when we do post mortem ACEU.

Just to be clear, we do not "judge" we simply review, and the system adds
the score
to the talks, so if multiple reviewers select "reject" it is very likely to
be rejected, if
multiple reviewers select "accept" it will be tried to add it depending on
free slots.

No need to be sorry, AOO might have benefited from a track builder, that
pushed the
community for talks.

rgds
jan i