From jan i <j...@apache.org>
Subject Draft schedule.
Date Wed, 08 Jul 2015 09:47:42 GMT
Hi.

I am happy to say that of yesterday night we have a draft schedule for
apacheCON CORE.

This schedule will surely undergo changes, so it is not yet ready to be
distributed, all who
made reviews will receive a link, and we welcome comments.

This year the selection process, was a near mathematical process :-)

The criteria used in the process was (in priority):
- Only talks that was not rejected by the reviewers were considered
- Tracks made by the reviewers got preference
- Content for the Tracks defined by the reviewers was selected and ordered
in tracks.
- Get as many projects represented as possible (some project submitted many
talks,
   but will only see 1-2 accepted)

The apacheCON Team thanks all who submitted talks, ideally we would want to
accept
all talks, but currently that is not possible. We would also like to point
out, that having a
talk reject does NOT mean it is a bad talk, but merely there were other
talks fitting better.

THANKS
on behalf of the apacheCON Team
jan i