From jan i <j...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Suggested review timeline for apacheCON CORE.
Date Sun, 05 Jul 2015 13:02:23 GMT
HI

thanks for that. No in first line I want to nail down the tracks you all
have decided to make (so we dont fight over the same track, and then we
take a look at
what is left).

I have the following task list regarding tracks:
1) get the proposed tracks
2) identify all big data talks, and mark them
3) mark all rejected (review) tasks
4) identify remaining tracks, and select talks, based on the idea of having
max. projects represented.
5) identify waitlist presentations

rgds
jan I.