From jan i <j...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ApacheCon Core EU - Budapest
Date Tue, 21 Jul 2015 16:36:05 GMT
On 21 July 2015 at 18:30, Christofer Dutz <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Would it be possible to receive the conference API key to that sched
> conference. I would love to work on a Flex based mobile client ;-)

If you donĀ“t mind I will wait until after the weekend, because then the
schedule for CORE should be up and fixed, also the person who can do this
is not in the office until monday.

I remember vaguely that there was a karma problem with the key (the key is
not limited to RO), I have to check that as well.

rgds
jan i.