From jan i <j...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ApacheCon Core EU - Budapest
Date Wed, 22 Jul 2015 08:29:27 GMT
On 22 July 2015 at 09:20, Christofer Dutz <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de> wrote:

> Hi jan i
>
> Would be great :-)
>
> As I would be building a server component that accesses the Sched data, we
> don't have to worry about packaging the key in a possibly exposable format
> in the mobile clients.

First non technical response from LF is that they do have a mobile version
http://apacheconcore2015.sched.org/mobile

Still waiting to hear from their technicians.

In reference to they key, I did assume that you would keep the key secret,
but the issue might still be security, because it might enable us to make
changes.

rgds
jan i.