From Pierre Smits <pierre.sm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache BD EU
Date Wed, 01 Jul 2015 11:23:03 GMT
Jan,

Could you please elaborate on your statements? Do you disagree that a
Trafodion talk fits with Apache BD? And that you rather have it in
ApacheCon, as you expect that so many other talks in that stream will get
rejected so that the Trafodion talk will get accepted? I am getting
confused here...

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*