From Pierre Smits <pierre.sm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apachecon EU 2015, track 'How visions of the ASF contributors and ASF Products can help building Open Source Communities
Date Mon, 06 Jul 2015 05:54:41 GMT
I am of course less of the marketing or advertising guru than you are when
it comes to thinking up a track description that will drive sales of
ApacheCon tickets through the roof, but yes; it can use a combover to add a
bit more of the appropriate buzzwords to give it that extra pizazz and
umpfh that will make such happen. Luckily there is still quite some time
available before the event starts to come up with that.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*
Services & Solutions for Cloud-
Based Manufacturing, Professional
Services and Retail & Trade
http://www.orrtiz.com

On Mon, Jul 6, 2015 at 5:36 AM, Ross Gardler (MS OPEN TECH) <
Ross.Gardler@microsoft.com> wrote:

> This is a great goal. The track description doesn't concert this goal, so
> if suggest it is the description that is problematic rather than the really
> selection.
>
> Sent from my Windows Phone
> ________________________________

I'm