From Roman Shaposhnik <...@apache.org>
Subject Apachecon EU 2015 CORE track proposal
Date Wed, 08 Jul 2015 03:32:38 GMT
Hi!

while reviewing all the presentation for Incubator
track selection it became apparent to me that
we've got enough submissions in the pipeline
to sustain "Programming Languages and Frameworks"
track. Note that this is different from "Application Development"
track. I'd be more than willing to manage it
if there's interest.

Here are the candidates that jumped at me:

Johnzon - Apache's upcoming JSON library
Turn Your Favorite Java Scripting Language into an AOO Macro Language
DeltaSpike in a nutshell - Why so revolutionary?
Apache Zest - Composite Oriented Programming
Working with Databases & Groovy
Apache Groovy: The Awesome Parts
Building domain-specific testing tools : lessons learned from the
Apache Sling project
Overcoming the many-to-many data mapping mess with Apache Streams
Groovy Money - JSR 354 Support for Groovy and Grails

Thoughts? Should I just add it to the wiki?

Thanks,
Roman.