From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: How to register for the "upgrade" as a comitter?
Date Thu, 16 Jul 2015 13:06:59 GMT

On 07/16/2015 02:59 AM, Christofer Dutz wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I got my confirmations that 2 of my talks got accepted (*party*) but when registering
for the confrerence, I was able to register for the conference as a speaker, but when selecting
the "Big Data Upgrade" I could only select the 300EUR full option and not the 100EUR Comitter
option.

Please be aware that Craig, who handles most of the website-related
queries, is out of the office for a few days, as his brother very
unexpectedly died on Tuesday. He will be back tomorrow or Monday, and
will then be able to take care of this kind of query. We appreciate your
patience.

http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon