From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Suggested review timeline for apacheCON CORE.
Date Mon, 06 Jul 2015 07:00:30 GMT
jan i wrote:
> Thanks for your offer to help, reviews should be done by now

OK, great that you no longer need help for these talks. Due to
unexpected work commitments I couldn't do any Apache stuff in the
weekend, so I came late with my offer to help.

> No need to be sorry, AOO might have benefited from a track builder, that
> pushed the community for talks.

I was too busy, you were too busy, and that generic "someone else" that
we expected to show up didn't show up. But I fully support the idea of a
track-based conference: it's better to have tracks or half-tracks rather
than sparse talks, and effort in the future should be focused on this.

Regards,
   Andrea.