From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Suggested review timeline for apacheCON CORE.
Date Mon, 06 Jul 2015 06:36:11 GMT
On 06/07/2015 jan i wrote:
> The simple guideline is you choose the talks you have asked people to
> propose, or talks you want in your track.
> You simply order these presentations and give me the order (6 for a full
> tack, 3 for a half track).

My help on this can only be limited to scan all the list and find all
OpenOffice-related talks so that they are grouped somehow and the
reviewers can decide whether to build a track or half-track with those.
I can't help with judging since I may be in conflict of interests.

If this can help, I can do it tonight European time. Otherwise, no
problem and sorry for not being able to do more. Please note that at
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/cfp/cfp-list I only see "ApacheCon
Core North America" submissions, so if you want to use my help here I
will need some additional rights.

Regards,
   Andrea.