From Nick Dimiduk <ndimi...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Help with "apache: Big data" and "apacheCon: Core"
Date Thu, 11 Jun 2015 19:53:49 GMT
Hi Jan,

How does the track proposal process work? You say below that it's a way to
potentially represent our projects, not guaranteed. It's dependent on all
the usual talk proposal guidelines?

I'd like to suggest a "NoSQL + SQL" track that covers HBase + Phoenix
(possibly Trafodion and/or Kylin as well). How would we begin to organize
such a track?

Thanks,
Nick