From Henry Saputra <henry.sapu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: apacheCon: Core and Apache: big data Budapest 28 September - 2 October
Date Mon, 08 Jun 2015 04:37:25 GMT
Hi Jan,

I would like to have representative from Apache Flink PMCs, maybe
Stephan Ewen as VP, to represent in the program committee of Apache
Big Data conf.

One of the main reasons is that Apache Flink already raised hands to
have full track in the Apache big data and have bigger representation
and interest in terms of Big Data processing in Europe.

Thanks,

Henry