From jan i <j...@apache.org>
Subject Re: apacheCon: Core and Apache: big data Budapest 28 September - 2 October
Date Mon, 08 Jun 2015 20:22:31 GMT
Hi

Sorry for double response. Kostas asked for a full track at "apacheCon:
core" not "apache: big data".

Does the project want to change and be part of "apache: big data" instead ?
this is not a problem,
then all the project need to do is to submit presentations. And of course
if the project want to be
represented in the program committee, we need to know a name :-)

Please let me know, what the project want.
rgds
jan i.