From jan i <j...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Help with "apache: Big data" and "apacheCon: Core"
Date Tue, 02 Jun 2015 18:26:07 GMT
Hi Konstantin

I had a talk with LF about your track idea. LF would like to have the
projects to enter the presentations in
the CFP system, and then be reviewed by the program committee, but LF does
not want projects to manage
their own tracks for "apache: Bigdata" ("apacheCon: CORE" is different).

So please submit the presentation proposals and let the program committee
give their comments, I am convinced
(but have no influence) that your projects will have talks accepted.

rgds
jan i.