From jan i <j...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Last chance to tell your story at ApacheCON EU 2015
Date Mon, 29 Jun 2015 11:11:29 GMT
Hi.

I am sure this is an error from LF, when they created the page. I apologize
on behalf of the apacheCON team for this.

We welcome both guests and presentators from all over the world.

I have copied this mail to the relevant people.

In the meantime, simply register with another country, and then you can
correct it later (or it will be corrected once the page is ok).

sorry for the inconvenience.

on behalf of the apacheCON team
jan i.