From jan i <j...@apache.org>
Subject Re: apacheCon: Core and Apache: big data Budapest 28 September - 2 October
Date Tue, 09 Jun 2015 15:31:16 GMT
On 9 June 2015 at 16:59, Neha Narkhede <neha@confluent.io> wrote:

> I've presented in the real-time streaming data track at a few conferences
> and have seen a lot of interest in the area. As one of the initial Kafka
> authors and member of the Apache Kafka PMC, I'd like to suggest creation of
> the "real-time streaming data" track.

I think that is good idea, and thanks for volunteering.

I have added you as responsible for this trac
please see https://wiki.apache.org/apachecon/FrontPage

> I can help identify committee members from Apache Kafka, Samza, Storm,
> Flink and Spark Streaming.

Remark that Flink will produce their own track (but might of course still
make presentations for your track).

Spark is in big data.

Please remember that the presentat

*ons must be in CFP (apacheCon: Core).*