From jan i <j...@apache.org>
Subject Suggested review timeline for apacheCON CORE.
Date Tue, 30 Jun 2015 09:20:41 GMT
Hi all

In just a few hours the CFP for apacheCON CORE will officially close, then
the second batch
of hard work starts. We need to review the talks and put them in a schedule.

Our timeline is a little bit critical, because some presentations are
submitted for both events, and
if rejected in core the should have a chance in big data, and opposite if
accepted they should be
rejected in big data.

Wednesday July 1, CFP closes officially, and reviews can start.
Thursday July 2, I will write to all who have submitted tutorials etc.
Friday July 3, CFP will be really closed and final csv pulled of the
database
Sunday July 5, Review from track builders (as well as order of tracks)
should be completed
                        (please mail me directly the order of the tracks
with the titles)
Wednesday July 8, first version of schedule should be ready to be discussed
with LF
Friday July 10, CFP big data closes,
Sunday July 12, accept/reject letters to be mailed.

I hope most of you who have build tracks, already know the talks, so
reviewing will be an easy
and fast task.

Help with reviewing all the other talks is HIGHLY appreciated.

I am full time working on apacheCON the next week, so do not hesitate to
mail me if case of
comments or questions.

I will also try to be on IRC as much as possible (#apachecon).

on behalf of the apacheCON team
jan i.