From jan i <j...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ApacheCon EU 2015 and track registration
Date Fri, 12 Jun 2015 08:28:31 GMT
Hi.

May I politely intervene here.

Pierre@ I think it is super that you volunteer to make an extra track, but
we do need to coordinate things.

Your track is very close to the community track and do you really see 6
talks on this theme ?

"community over code" is not a good track name, since it will make the
difference to the "community"
track invisible.

I see two solutions, you narrow your track to it does not conflict with the
"community" track, or
we integrate the 2 tracks, and you build that.

Bertrand@ the maturity presentation is super, pierre beat me in asking for
such a talk.

rgds
jan i.