From jan i <j...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ACEU 15 and H2 track
Date Sat, 27 Jun 2015 11:18:16 GMT
Hi Leif.

Of course half a track is better than no track :-)

But I am quite amazed that the track is not overloaded, considering the
theme.

Anyhow, do not give up just yet, we have a little week left. Hint "swedish
goodies" work wonders as bribe :-)

Submitting the presentation is needed, but as you write a formality, since
you (as track builders) have approved the talks.

have a nice weekend.
rgds
jan i.