From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ApacheCon EU 2015 and track registration
Date Fri, 12 Jun 2015 09:41:16 GMT
On Fri, Jun 12, 2015 at 10:45 AM, jan i <jani@apache.org> wrote:
> ...Would you consider making 2 tracks
> - a overview of the maturity model, why it is needed and e.g. other ways of
> measuring
> - an in depth, with a walk through of applying the model on a project, and
> some overview of where are projects are...

I guess you mean 2 talks - I'm not sure if the in depth part is that
interesting, my idea was more to explain the reasoning behind the
model, why it is also useful outside of Apache (in your company, in
your project on github etc) and give a few examples of how we
implement it in our projects. So more a high-level overview, trying to
help people understand and motivate them to use the model.

I'm planning to submit several talks anyway, so two on this topic
might be too much, IMO.

-Bertrand