From Pierre Smits <pierre.sm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ApacheCon EU 2015 and track registration
Date Fri, 12 Jun 2015 07:26:01 GMT
Hi All, Bertrand,

Would the following not be a better (catchier) title for your talk:

The Apache Mature Model - save your project from failing

As for the track title I believe, that your suggestion is pushing it
towards a narrowing direction. Now it encompasses Community and Code. We
must not forget that there is a multitude of solutions available to ensure
that the day to day operations (on various levels) keep on going. By
inclusion of presentations about products of Apache projects we showcasing
that we are a one-stop shop when it comes to building and supporting an OS
community/project.

Nevertheless, I am open to suggestions and might adjust it till the latest
moment possible, if a good suggestion will make the event in general and
the track in particular more attractive to attend.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*
Services & Solutions for Cloud-