From Pierre Smits <pierre.sm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ApacheCon EU 2015 and track registration
Date Thu, 25 Jun 2015 12:17:23 GMT
Hi all,

As Jan (Iversen) pointed out the deadline for the CFP submission for
Apachecon EU 2015 is approaching rapidly. If you're still interested in
hosting a talk, please submit your talk now (if you haven't already done
so) and inform me soonest.

I will then be able - after the deadline has passed - to evaluate the
submissions and build the track.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*