From Pierre Smits <pierre.sm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ApacheCon EU 2015 and track registration
Date Mon, 29 Jun 2015 15:28:44 GMT
Maybe it has to do with how the event is marketed each time? We (and the
LF) should have some statistics (graphs? Trend lines?) on past
registrations. Or don't we measure such? For sure, when a kind of
'pressure' is marketed, the interested parties seem to register their talk.
But it might also be that potentials are looking at each other in order to
get a grasp of who does what.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*