From Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>
Subject ACEU 15 and H2 track
Date Fri, 26 Jun 2015 20:07:22 GMT
Hi Jan, and everyone :),

It looks like we have 3 talks for the ACEU track. This hardly allows for a full day track.
Jan, can we make these 3 talks a half day track? Unfortunately, I’ve been unable to get
someone from the Apache Traffic Server project to submit a proposal, so what we have is:

	1) Daniel Stenberg: H2 in general, Mozilla and Curl.

	2) Stefan Eissing: mod_h2 (Apache HTTPD)

	3) Mark Thomas: TLS, Java, Tomcat

It sounds like there is real interest for this track, so I definitely hope we’ll move along
with this? Also, for the three authors above, please remember to submit the proposal to the
Linux Foundation. It’s a formality (I assume?), but they need it to track the speakers and
tracks. I will continue to try to track someone down for the ATS talk, so with some luck,
we might get a fourth talk.

Thanks everyone!

— leif

http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apachecon-core-europe/program/cfp